My career began as a broadcast journalist and radio disc jockey and progressed into advertising where I sold, wrote and produced commercials and designed marketing campaigns.
For over twenty years, I worked in the engineering industry where I held marketing/business development positions and provided technical writing services.
In 2008, I became one of the first non-technical persons to achieve a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) certification through the U.S. Green Building Council.
Beyond LEED and construction oriented sustainability, my knowledge of environmental issues to include:
- Waste Stream Minimization
- Sustainable Labeling and Marketing
- Supply Chain/Feedstock documentation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
I am Available for:
- News Articles *
- Press releases
- Corporate Newsletters
- Print ad copywriting services
- Broadcast media – Radio & TV commercial Scripts
- Speeches and Presentation Scripts
- Brochures & collateral pieces
- Sustainability Analysis
- Social Responsibility Reporting
- Newsletter Design and Publishing
- Public Speaking
- Technical Writing
Fees are negotiable, determined by project parameters, and may be set on a per-word, per-hour, retainer, or per-project basis.